GYMNASTIC SCHEDULE (Click Here) (Schedule Subject to Change)
Rules and Regulations
Parents and Gymnasts:
Welcome to the Recreation and Parks Gymnastics Program! We are delighted you have enrolled in this exciting leisure activity.
In order to insure a safe and positive experience for all participants, please review these guidelines with your child.
• Parents are not permitted in the gymnastics area, unless your child is in the Parents & Tots class. An observation window is provided for your convenience.
• Siblings who are not registered in a class are not permitted to enter the class.
• Outer clothing and shoes should be left in the appropriate area of the lobby. Please remember Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Before class begins, please make sure the gymnasts have removed all jewelry and pulled their hair away from their face
• Parents and Tots gymnasts may wear warm-up suits or shorts without sippers, buttons, or drawstrings. Parents participating in Parents and Tots classes should dress in comfortable attire – no dress shoes or hiking boots. With the exception of Parent and Tots students all other female gymnasts must wear a leotard.
• Male gymnasts should wear comfortable shorts with elastic waist bands. T-shirts must be tucked in. Absolutely no shorts with zippers, or jeans, or baggy clothing.
• No tennis shoes are permitted. Gymnasts must have bare feet. The only other footwear permitted will be gymnastic or ballet slippers. Tights alone on the feet are not permitted because they are often too slippery.
• No food or drinks are permitted in the gymnastics area or the hallway. Also, please refrain from bringing water bottles to class.
• Young children (5yrs. old or younger), who may not be able to reach the toilet, sink, or toilet tissue dispenser will need parent supervision in the restroom in order to maintain good hygiene.
• Gymnasts will be called into the gymnastics area at their appropriate times by class. All gymnasts must be properly warmed up before they are allowed to participate. Gymnasts arriving after the 15 minute warm-up may not participate
• To ensure the safety of all participants, no flash photography or video taping is permitted during class time inside the gymnastics area. However, you are free to photograph (no flash) or videotape from inside the observation lobbies anytime.
• Please be prompt in picking up your child. Children will not be dismissed into the lobby area unless the parent or guardian is visible to the coaching staff.
• Make-up classes will not be offered for missed classes due to personal obligations, illness, or travel.