A full refund may be obtained if R&P changes the location, time
or date of the program which prohibits attendance, or if the
department cancels the program due to insufficient registration.
Refunds will be mailed with two weeks of cancellation.
In case of medical problems verified by a doctor’s certificate,
a full refund may be obtained if a written request is received
in writing prior to the start of class.
• A refund minus a $10 service charge may be
obtained in the request is received in writing (2) working days
or more prior to the first class/session.
• A refund of 50% of class cost may be obtained if
the request is received in writing less than (2) working days
prior to the start of class/session or the registrant attends
• A refund may not be obtained if the registrant
attends more than one class or session.
• Refunds will not be made for events or amusement
parks requiring advanced purchase of tickets.
• No refunds may be obtained for classes that cost
$10.00 or less.
• All refund requests must be submitted in writing
to the Division Manager.