Great Mills Pool - Rentals & Events
Pool parties may be scheduled as listed below.
Rental times and fees for parties scheduled during normal hours of operation are:
Saturdays - 12:00-2:00pm; 2:30-4:30pm and 5:00-7:00pm
Sundays - 12:00-2:00pm and 2:30-4:30pm
- Reservation Fee: $50.00 (reservation fee is non-refundable if patron cancels / a credit will be applied for cancellations)
- Admission fee for first 18 children - $4 per child / $6 for each additional child
- Additional admission fees: four adults with the party at no cost; each additional adult is $6 for swimming adults; $3 for non-swimming adults.
Rental times and fees for parties scheduled after normal hours of operation are:
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, & Saturday - 8:00 - 10:00 pm & Sundays - 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
- $225 for up to 50 patrons (three lifeguards provided)
- $310 for up to 75 patrons (four lifeguards provided)
Payment of the reservation fee is required at the time of all reservations: All reservations must be scheduled through the Great Mills Pool only. All admission fees for the parties on the weekends during normal operating hours must be paid by check, cash or credit card. All applicable admission fees will be paid the day of the party.
IMPORTANT NOTES CONCERNING PARTY RENTALS:
Any and all candles for parties must be lighted and or supervised by a Great Mills Pool staff person. The pool will supply the lighter; simply notify the staff at the time of lighting your cake.
You may stay as long as you like after the timeframe of your party for no extra charge but you may be asked to move to another portion of the deck in order for us to utilize your table for the next party.
You may bring in food and drink for your party however glass products are not allowed.
Any reservations canceled due to weather, or mechanical problems of the pool can be re-scheduled or a refund will be offered. Any re-scheduling must be made based on our existing party schedule.
For more information or questions please call the pool at 301-866-6560 or visit the pool at 21100 Great Mills, Rd (Next to great Mills high School).