The sprayground at Nicolet Park offers an incredible array of water play activities to “beat the summer heat.” The facility includes various components which spray water randomly. They include a Rainbow Arch, Super Spray, Vertical Spray, Mini-Sphere, Spray Circle, Triple Play with Buckets, and a Color Disc. The facility also includes a foot and shower tower.
The sprayground has a zero depth entry on the “poured-in-place” rubber play surface. The sprayground has nearly 1,200 square feet of play area and is ADA accessible. The facility uses re-circulated, chemically treated water.
The Sprayground is designed for children ages 2 through 12; all children age 8 and under must be accompanied/supervised by a parent or guardian at least 13 years of age.
The facility will be supervised during Hours of Operation.
|Hours of Operation:||Beginning July 30th New Operating Hours
Monday thru Friday - 12:00p.m. to 8:00p.m
Saturdays and Sundays - 12:00 p.m. to 6:00p.m.
|Fees:||Daily Admission $3 per person
Season Pass $25.00 per person
Family Season Pass $60.00 per family
Patrons may reserve the Sprayground for children’s parties from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend. Reservations may be made for private parties on weekdays and on weekends through September. Please call (301) 475-4200 *1800 for more information.
Rental Times9:45 – 10:45 am
10:45 – 11:45 am
6:15 – 7:15 pm
7:15 – 8:15 pm
A shaded pavilion and picnic tables are available on the outside of the Sprayground for party use. Rental fees are non-refundable.
|Rules and Regulations:
||• Everyone entering the spray ground must pay the admission fee.
• Ages 8 & under must be accompanied/supervised by a parent or guardian at least 13 years of age.
• Everyone entering the sprayground (over 6 mths of age) must pay the admission fee.
• No pets allowed in or on the sprayground.
• Children wearing diapers must wear a "swim diaper" if using the sprayground.
• Only rubber soled shoes allowed on sprayground rubber deck.
• For your safety, please do not climb on spray apparatus, railings or barriers.
• No skateboards, bicycles or roller skates are allowed on the sprayground.
• No food is allowed in sprayground; picnic tables are available outside of the sprayground.
• Play at your own risk
|Directions:||From Route 235 in
Lexington Park turn onto Great Mills Road (Route 246), turn
right on Midway Drive across from CVS Pharmacy, then turn right
on Bunker Hill Drive to Nicolet Park. From Route 5 in Great
Mills, turn onto Great Mills Road, turn left on Midway Drive,
then turn right on Bunker Hill Drive to Nicolet Park.
Harris 240-434-6669 or the Recreation & Parks Main Office
301-475-4200 ext. 1800.
|301-475-4200 ext. 1840